Ratrack is a special tracked vehicle used to prepare ski slopes. You have a unique opportunity to ride a ratrack on snow-white slopes and enjoy the evening views of Shymbulak!
Unique? Yes! Beautiful? Up to madness!
A nice bonus: if you take skis or snowboards with you, you can be the first to open the slope at night. (Important: you can go to the slope only after the lights are turned on on the mountain).
- The tour is available every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 5.30pm.
- The cost of the tour is 4500 tenge per person.
- Duration – 1 hour 25 minutes.
- The maximum capacity of the cabin is 10 people.
- Tickets are available at the upper information centre.
17:45 arrival to SNeG hotel
17:45 departure from SNeG hotel
18:10 arrival to the Yurt
18:10 departure from the Yurt
18:15 arrival to Panorama
18:15 departure from Panorama
18:20 arrival to Oblaka
18:25 departure from Oblaka
18:35 arrival to Left Talgar
18:35 going down
18:45 arrival to SNeG hotel
18:55 arrival KKD-4