Skiing is an exciting and healthy activity, that is never too late to learn. The main goal of our school is to teach everyone to ride beautifully, technically and safely on the Shymbulak slopes and any traces in the world!
Ski and snowboard School of “Shymbulak” is the largest ski school in Kazakhstan. Annually more than 10,000 skiing and snowboarding lessons are held at school, and the number of students exceeds 15,000.
The school was founded in 1995 by ski enthusiasts, professional athletes and honored skiing trainers of the Republic of Kazakhstan. To date, the composition of the School has more than 70 certified instructors who can meet the needs of the most demanding riders.
- Services of experienced instructors;
- Individual and group lessons;
- Lessons of any level (for beginners, advanced and experienced riders);
- Lessons in various languages (Russian, English, Kazakh);
- Cooperation with schools in Almaty.
Weekdays – from 10am to 5pm
Weekends and holidays – from 9am to 5pm
Night skiing – from 7pm to 11pm
Introductory lesson with an instructor for the smallest and most courageous skiers
Duration of a lesson: 45 minutes
Cost: 8 000 ₸
|Type of a Lesson||Duration of a lesson||Cost|
|Individual||1 hour||8 500 ₸|
|Individual||1,5 hours||12 000 ₸|
|Individual||2 hours||14 500 ₸|
|Group of 2 people||2 hours||16 000 ₸|
|Group of 3 people||2 hours||7 000 ₸ per person|
|Type of a lesson||Duration of a lesson||Cost|
|Individual||1,5 hours||13 500 ₸|
|Individual||2 hours||16 500 ₸|
|Group of 2 people||2 hours||18 000 ₸|
|Group of 3 people||2 hours||8 000 ₸ per person|
For group lessons it is necessary :
- to have identical equipment (skis or snowboard);
- to have identical ski level;
- to have the same age category (the difference between the participants is not more than 1-2 years);
*kids under 6 years old study separately
|IMPROVEMENT OF THE TECHNIQUE||10 HOUR PACKAGE|
|A special lesson designed for experienced riders. Correct “rolled up mistakes”, improve your skiing technique to perfection and test-drive professional Race class skis.||A personal training program designed for the individual needs of the client. The package is divided into several lessons that can be used throughout the season only on weekdays.|
|2 hours||10 hours|
|30 000 ₸||75 000 ₸|
FOR LESSONS YOU WILL NEED:
- Ski pass – Shymbulak plastic card with a loaded subscriptions (purchased separately at the cashier office);
- Set of equipment – skis, poles, boots or snowboard and boots;
- Helmet for children under 14 years old is required;
- Jacket, pants, gloves.
Terms of providing service:
- Lack of medical contraindications;
- The minimum age for skiing is 3 years; on snowboard – 8 years;
- Accompanying a child under 14 years old agrees to pick up the child at the end of the lesson;
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, the unpaid booking is canceled.
*ask the school administration for a complete list of rules
The tariffs published on this page are valid and valid for the indicated periods when purchasing the service on the current date. The resort reserves the right to change tariffs, including during the season. When purchasing a service, be sure to read the Resort Rules, which are a public offer.
Registration of the services of a ski school implies the knowledge and acceptance of the Rules for using the services of instructors and the Rules for using the services of the Shymbulak ski resort.